struts-dev mailing list archives

From netsql <net...@roomity.com>
Subject Re: Spring and XWork in Ti
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 21:40:36 GMT
As MF says: "Comprehensiveness is the enemy of comprehensibility".

To that end, if there is a way to have one, but not both, it's a plus.

Spring + CoR + WebWork + XYZ... that looks scary (and still not
defulting to "Ajax").

Don, If you like IoC, lets start w/ HiveMind (or whatever IoC + iBatis
DAO) and ignore CoR, and build clean and build for Ajax example of the
bat (the 2 Ajax libs that MC talks about, and then rig Faclets or
whatever else later, that would give us a sweet spot).

It has to be teachable at the end.

.V

Ted Husted wrote:
> My only point would be that these tools seem close enough that we
> should be able to extend one to fill the role of the other.
>
>--

Broadband interface (RIA) + mail box safety = Roomity.com
<http://roomity.com/demo.jsp>
*Your* clubs, no sign up to read, ad supported; try broadband internet.

cell: 917 825 3035 in DFW
email: netsql at roomity.com