struts-dev mailing list archives

From James Mitchell <james.l.mitch...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [ti] Status Matrix
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 04:48:35 GMT
I'm not sure I understand.  If a user wants to create a new ti-based
application, wouldn't they just do the same thing they are doing now
with Struts/JSF/Whatever or anything else?  (e.g. Add the jars to the
classpath to their existing build process, build and deploy)

Or are we talking about the "live feedback" when an annotation is
changed or new controller is added?

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance