struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <ted.hus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven remote repositories and SNAPSHOT (was New Validator 1.2.0-dev dependency)
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 17:49:23 GMT
It says Shale is up to date at 265744, but the URL message is not there for me.

Since Spring is under the Apache License, can't we just park this JAR
with our own? We don't like to binaries in the repository, for
technical reasons, but I don't think there would be a legal problem
with tucking an Apache Licensed JAR in our snapshot repository.

Has anyone asked Spring to make their JARs available in an Maven repository?

-Ted.