struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <ted.hus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven remote repositories and SNAPSHOT (was New Validator 1.2.0-dev dependency)
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 12:16:33 GMT
I'm not clear on where we stand with the alternate repositories.

Do I need to make local changes to my setup to get Struts Classic or
Struts Shale to build.

Right now, Maven is refusing to build Struts Classic for me when I run
it from site/build.

It says the build is successful, but nothing actually happens.

When I try the instructions from the Shale Maven thread, many of the
unreleased JARS (the snapshots, I guess) are not downloaded.

Right now, I'm using Maven and Struts "out of the box", without any
custom changes to my local setup.

-Ted.