struts-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Feit <richf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ti] Status Matrix
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 04:53:04 GMT
Sorry, I should have been clearer.  I was thinking specifically of any
build-time support we provide, like generating files based on
annotations/tags (the converse of the live feedback feature).  I assume
this would translate to ant macros or a maven plugin (I'm
guessing/proposing that we do both, i.e., we can't abandon ant).