struts-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Feit <richf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ti] Status Matrix
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 04:41:02 GMT
OK, I just tried this.  But the main thing I'm wondering about here is
the project model for our users (rather than for us).  To create a
Struts Ti project, what do they need?  Will we provide them with jars
and a set of ant macros for integrating Ti into their own builds, or
will we mandate that they build their projects using maven?  I'm
assuming it's the former, but I'd love to hear feedback on that.  It
seems like at this point, there is still tons of real-world ant
infrastructure that Ti would have to get integrated into.

Rich