struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject [ti] Status Matrix
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 07:14:06 GMT
I've talked to several people interested in Ti but unsure where to
start.  To help define where we are and where we are going, I started a
"Status Matrix" wiki page containing features, their completion
precentage, and notes.

http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsTi/StatusMatrix

Please feel free to add/modify this matrix to point out areas that need
work or have been resolved.  A good way to get started is to run the
samples in the repository:

With Java 5 as your JAVA_HOME setting, run:
'maven jar jar:install'  in jars/core and jars/java5
'maven war' in wars/samples
to build a war that you can deploy in a Tomcat container.

A big thanks to Rich Feit and James for the Page Flow stuff and Maven
build respectively.

Don