struts-dev mailing list archives

From James Mitchell <james.l.mitch...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [ti] Status Matrix
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 19:47:56 GMT
Oh, no worries.

Maven will generate an Ant build.xml for you.

Unfortunately, it won't do the multiproject thing for you, but if you
go into ti/jars/core and do "maven ant", Maven will generate an Ant
build.xml file.

hmmm...I just tried this, but since we have multiple repositories
declared, the ant build only uses the first one listed.  If you go in
and manually tweak the build.xml and point the <get> tasks at the
right repository (ibiblio or ~mrdon or cppdoc.com/), it will work
fine (you just have to know which one).

You can do the same for jars/java5 and wars/samples.

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance