struts-dev mailing list archives

From James Mitchell <james.l.mitch...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [ti] Status Matrix
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 17:31:46 GMT
A better option might be to run any of the '*-all' targets listed
here...

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/struts/sandbox/trunk/ti/maven.xml?
rev=264938&view=markup

I am currently working on adding cactus test integration, but it is
not complete yet.....soon though.

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance