struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: How to use simple servlet as a view with Struts ?
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 16:26:58 GMT
I would start by asking *why* you'd want to do this?  I'd be willing to
bet that whatever the requirement is that there are ways to accomplish it
without resorting to this.

That being said, if you really want to go down that path, all the objects
you are looking for are in the request object as attributes.  You can get
at them by retrieving the appropriate key, and you can find what the
appropriate key is probably everything you want by looking at the Globals
class.  This class has static fields that define the keys under which
various objects can be found.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect