struts-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <j...@wendysmoak.com>
Subject Re: Maven remote repositories and SNAPSHOT (was New Validator 1.2.0-dev dependency)
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 15:18:05 GMT
From: "Ted Husted" <ted.husted@gmail.com>

> Here goes:
> Attempting to download spring-webflow-PR4.jar.
> WARNING: Failed to download spring-webflow-PR4.jar.

This .jar file isn't available in a public repository, so you have to go
find it and put it in your local repository.

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=73357&package_id=148517&release_id=342750

Unzip that and copy 'spring-webflow-PR4.jar' into
${maven.repo.local}/repository/springframework/ .  ( ${maven.repo.local} is
usually ~/.maven/ .)

Once you get 'core-library' to build, the others should work.

Also... when was the last time you did 'svn up' on /struts/current/shale/ ?
I added URLs to the dependencies last night, so it should have printed out a
message like "Try downloading from ... " when it couldn't find the webflow
.jar file.

I updated the instructions on my site, and will change the BuildingShale
Wiki page later.
   http://wiki.wsmoak.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ShaleMavenBuild

HTH,
--