struts-dev mailing list archives

From Dakota Jack <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New Struts Committer: Gary vanMatre
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 04:38:54 GMT
Well, you aren't doing a great job, David, because what you have never
noticed happened again this last week.  Why don't you try doing a
search for SHALE and JSF for the last week?  I really don't think this
is a big deal, but wonder why someone would bother saying what was
going on here without making at least a cursory check.  Anyway, your
suggestion is clearly mistaken.

~Dakota Jack~