struts-dev mailing list archives

From James Mitchell <james.l.mitch...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Some thoughts.
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 16:01:11 GMT
Well, the taglibs are more or less feature complete.  So any changes
are really "extensions" or "nice-to-have".

Also, I think the comments made (in prior discussions) about the
taglibs being "no longer supported" is not really accurate...but I
won't go there right now ;)

There has been some pretty extensive refactoring over the years of
the underlying taglib code to better support extensions like we are
proposing, so I don't see why you couldn't go do this yourself on
another project, or submit these as extensions.

Thoughts?

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance