struts-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Feit <richf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts Ti
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 03:02:29 GMT
Currently, you can cd into core and run 'maven jar' using Java 1.4.
Building the entire project (including the 'java5' module) requires Java
5.  Does that sound reasonable?  The two modules do currently build to
separate jars.

Currently the 'samples' module (webapp) is written against the
annotations, so it requires Java 5.  I think that we should have samples
running under both 1.4 and 5.  (There's a code layer that can sit on top
of annotations (Java 5) and XDoclet (Java 1.4), but I haven't submitted
it yet.)

Rich