struts-dev mailing list archives

From Calvin Austin <caus...@spikesource.com>
Subject an open testing competition
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 17:30:19 GMT

When was the last time someone thanked you for writing a test, or
noticed that you dramatically improved code coverage? Well Spikesource
is running an open testing competition to foster participartory
testing,  however we can only make it successful with the blessing of
committers of the projects involved.

What's in it for you? Well apart from a share in the team award and a
good chance for an immediate early bird registration prize if you act
quickly,  the end result should be useful tests for everyone, win or lose.

For more details see
http://www.spikesource.com/events/opentestingcontest/

and you can also contact me and I'll find the right person to contact

Finally thanks for everyone's work on struts and shale.

calvin