struts-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Struts Wiki] Trivial Update of "StrutsFileDownload" by FrankZammetti
Date Sun, 21 Aug 2005 14:36:03 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by FrankZammetti:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsFileDownload

  [[TableOfContents]]

- (!) Here is the sample webapp... attachment:downloadapp.zip Please note that this is my
first ever attempt at editing a Wiki entry, so if I screwed anything up, I apologize in advance!
 Lastly, I skimmed through the content of this entry and didn't see anything blatantly wrong.
 I will try and proof it more thoroughly as time allows, but for now, in addition to the sample
app, it should get anyone going in the right direction.
+ (!) FrankZ: Here is the sample webapp... attachment:downloadapp.zip Please note that this
is my first ever attempt at editing a Wiki entry, so if I screwed anything up, I apologize
in advance!  Lastly, I skimmed through the content of this entry and didn't see anything blatantly
wrong.  I will try and proof it more thoroughly as time allows, but for now, in addition to
the sample app, it should get anyone going in the right direction.

  <!> niallp: Since I haven't actually used this class myself, I'm hoping that Martin,
Frank or anyone else involved in the discussion/creation of this would take a look here to
see if its OK.

- (!) Details from this thread: [http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@struts.apache.org/msg04600.html
Mail Archive]
+ (!) Details from this thread: [http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@struts.apache.org/msg04600.html
Mail Archive] - Note that the link to the sample app at omnytex.com referenced in this thread
is no longer valid.  The sample app is attached to this Wiki page only, so download it from
here attachment:downloadapp.zip

  == Implementing a DownloadAction ==