struts-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Struts Wiki] Update of "StrutsUpgradeNotes12to13" by FrankZammetti
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 04:15:00 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by FrankZammetti:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsUpgradeNotes12to13

  ||http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-tiles||http://struts.apache.org/tags-tiles||

  ----
+
+ Remember to add commons-chain.jar to your WEB-INF/lib directory (or to your app-accessible
classpath otherwise)!  I was able to drop 1.3 into a simple Struts app that wasn't using any
taglibs, EL or Tiles, and the only problem I had was in forgetting to add commons-chain.jar.
 Open question: is this still required if you DON'T use the ComposableRequestProcessor?
+
+ ----
+
  (please add notes here as you gain experience with this migration)