struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <j...@wendysmoak.com>
Subject Re: Standalone Tiles - JSP version & tld file
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 06:03:08 GMT
From: "Craig McClanahan" <craigmcc@gmail.com>

On 8/24/05, Martin Cooper <mfncooper@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I believe the intent was that Standalone Tiles should rely on Servlets
>> 2.3 and JSP 1.2, as does Struts Classic. I hope that's still the case,
>> and that we just need to fix up Tiles to conform to that.

> Yes, that was definitely the intent for Standalone Tiles.

The build files have been changed to Servlet 2.3/JSP 1.2.

Looking at the URI again, I assume http://jakarta.apache.org/tiles *is* the
correct one, since the URI in the doc/userGuide file still has 'struts', and
there is nothing in build.xml that's generating the tld from the userGuide.

I'll get the documentation into tiles-core.tld before deleting the old
doc/userGuide/struts-tiles.xml and associated stylesheet, so that one day
Maven can build the Tiles website.

--
Wendy