struts-dev mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <craig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ot] Can't get ant's scp to work
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 01:27:35 GMT
Sean,

One thing to double check is the permissions on your .ssh directory on
the server, as well as the permissions on the files inside it.  SSH is
hyper sensitive to this sort of thing, and its not always documented.

Check the settings on my home directory (~/craigmcc) and you'll be
able to see what works for me.

Craig