struts-dev mailing list archives

From James Mitchell <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ot] Can't get ant's scp to work
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 11:30:33 GMT
I use shell script to scp the nightlies built via Maven.  Everything
(and mean *everything*, including a copy of the actual script) is in
svn if you care to see how I do it.

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/struts/build/trunk/maven-
nightly.sh.current?rev=159772&view=markup

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance