struts-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [shale] Configuring TilesViewHandler
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 19:41:20 GMT
OK I got TilesViewHandler working by iteself (without
ShaleViewHandler.)  It works great.  Nice work David.

As for combining the two, I would recommend ShaleViewHandler extend
TilesViewHandler.  The ViewHandler interface method that
TilesViewHandler uses is renderView.  ShaleViewHandler just delegates
the renderView method so we could just drop the method.

I'm curious as to how a JSF implmentation should handle multiple
faces-config.xml files which both specify a <view-handler>.  I'm
assuming the last one processed will "win."

sean