struts-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Struts Wiki] Update of "StrutsMaintenanceMaven" by WendySmoak
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 03:34:10 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by WendySmoak:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsMaintenanceMaven

   * go through all source and fix svn expandable keywords
   * fix all external links that do redirects (running $maven site causes exception on redirect
during link check report)
   * Code review plugin?  (what value is it?  should we add it?)
+  * Change Log reports "Syntax error in revision argument".  This might be related to "Problems
using date revisions" on http://apache.org/dev/version-control.html

  === 5.3 @TODO for /apps  ===
    (see [StrutsMaintenanceSvnApps this page] for help grocking the purpose of layout and
build strutcture)
@@ -180, +181 @@

   * mailreader-chain
    * remove it (see above or apps/)

+ === 5.10 @TODO for /faces ===
+  * Nothing in http://svn.apache.org/builds/struts/maven/trunk/nightly/struts-faces/
+
- === 5.9 @TODO for Documentation (in general)  ===
+ === 5.11 @TODO for Documentation (in general)  ===

  We need something that specifies the nightly, test build, release candidate and official
release deliverables.
  This document should detail out the naming convention and artifact locations (including
use of mirrors)