struts-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Jouravlev <jmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP method for action-mappings
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 18:28:28 GMT
On 7/5/05, Don Brown <mrdon@twdata.org> wrote:
> Couldn't you create a custom DispatchAction that also takes into account the
> request method?
>
> Don

Actually, this is what I did. The idea was to enhance DispatchAction
and to build a Struts/JSP component framework on it without sliding to
JSF or Tapestry. I think, it works out quite well because it is so
simple.

I wrote an article on my stuff, because some people here do not see
added value in it. Hopefully in couple of weeks or so I will be able
to better advertise it, as I would like it to be included into Struts
core.

Michael.