struts-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <j...@wendysmoak.com>
Subject Re: [shale] Rolodex example
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 18:40:29 GMT
From: "Craig McClanahan" <craigmcc@gmail.com>
> The intended minimum platform for Shale is buried in the original
> proposal message, but boils down to JDK 1.4, Servlet 2.4, and JSP 2.0
> (or a J2EE 1.4 app server).  I'll make sure this info is more visible
> when I get a chance to update the website.

Got it, thanks.  Tomcat 5 it is.  FTR, I am stuck on 4.1 for work until HP
releases a depot with TC5.  Which, so far, they haven't:
<http://h20293.www2.hp.com/portal/swdepot/displayProductInfo.do?productNumbe
r=HPUXWSSUITE > (But they *are* [apparently] using Struts, so perhaps we'll
forgive them.)

Interestingly... a coworker came over this morning and asked if Struts had
changed its name to Shale.  ;)  Apparently he's on an Oracle announcements
list and they sent out something that prompted him to visit
http://struts.apache.org/shale .  I'm trying to get a copy of whatever it
was.

--
Wendy Smoak