struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: How about including Struts controls/dialogs library into core Struts?
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 04:41:32 GMT
Hi Michael,

I took a peek at your sample page, specifically the Dialog Action
sample... It says:

"Enter an invalid login/password combination, then enter a valid
combination. You will be transferred to user home page. Return back from
the home page and notice that you see a stale login page with invalid
login information and with error message."

This is not what happens for me... I entered invalid info, got the error
message, then entered guest/guest and got to the "home" page.  When I
clicked the back button, I was on the login screen with no error message
and guest/guest in the textboxes.  My interpretation of what it states
should happen seems to differ from what does happen.  Am I misreading it?

One general comment... you've posted about this a number of times, and
I've glanced at it at least a few of those times... I still do not see
what all this added complexity gets me.  It might just be me not getting
it, but I wonder if I am the only one?

Frank

Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect