struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: [Struts Wiki] Update of "StrutsNewFaqs" by CharlieZhang
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 02:12:40 GMT
I reverted this FAQ page to #13, which appears to me to be the last
truly valid version... I suspect someone was screwing around here
because the FAQs listed seem to be valid content and I can't imagine the
real intent was to remove them.  If I am mistaken than I believe the
person who made the last two changes (14 and 15) should come on the list
and explain their intent.

Apache Wiki wrote:
> Dear Wiki user,
>
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Struts Wiki" for change notification.
>
> The following page has been changed by CharlieZhang:
> http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsNewFaqs

> - Up to StrutsProjectPages
> - ----
> - This is an index of Struts Frequently Asked Question pages added to this wiki.
> + Hi, I'm a programmer. Using struts alot in my working.
> + Recently,I wrote some code to improve STRUTS! I believe it will be useful for all struts
users. But how to publish my code? I can't receive any email from APACHE mail list.
> +     Could somebody help me? Thanks alot!
>
> - I can change this. Isn't a security risk.
> - If you've had a question of your own answered on one of Struts lists, or elsewhere,
please feel free to summarize here.
> -
> - For more Struts FAQs, see the Struts website < http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/faqs/index.html
>.
> -
> -  * ActionErrorsAndActionMessages
> -  * ActionChaining
> -  * RequestProcessor
> -  * ForwardingWithDifferentParameter
> -
> -  * DefinePita
> -
> -  *  StrutsAndMaven
> -  *  StrutsAndPortlets
> -  *  StrutsBeginnerValidatorFramework
> -  *  StrutsBenefits
> -  *  StrutsBuildingFromSource
> -  *  StrutsCommitters
> -  *  StrutsDeprecatedActionErrors
> -  *  StrutsFormBeans
> -  *  StrutsHowToUseNightlyBuild
> -  *  StrutsHtmlOptionsInternationalization
> -  *  StrutsInitialization - How to initialize your business logic or read configuiration
files, etc...
> -  *  StrutsMaximumNumberOfTagsPerPage
> -  *  StrutsMessageResourcesDoc
> -  *  StrutsMessageResourcesFromDatabase
> -  *  StrutsMoreAboutJSF
> -  *  StrutsMyFavoriteIDE
> -  *  StrutsReloadingConfig
> -  *  StrutsSellMeOnTiles
> -  *  StrutsSubprojects
> -  *  StrutsUpgrade - Notes on '''''upgrading'''''
> -  *  StrutsWhyOnlyOneInstanceOfActionClass
> -
> -
> - ----*
> - Up to StrutsProjectPages