struts-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Struts Wiki] Update of "StrutsNewFaqs" by CharlieZhang
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 02:08:59 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by CharlieZhang:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsNewFaqs

+ <b>I do publish my struts improvement code?</b>
+
  Hi, I'm a programmer. Using struts alot in my working.
  Recently,I wrote some code to improve STRUTS! I believe it will be useful for all struts
users. But how to publish my code? I can't receive any email from APACHE mail list.
      Could somebody help me? Thanks alot!