struts-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Version 1.2.7
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 00:40:16 GMT
I had a look at the three outstanding bugs and IMO none of them should
prevent a Struts release:

1) Bug 33996 - ChainAction does not support non-default catalogs
Seems to me that this should be N/A since either its an issue against a
sandbox item (and sandbox problems shouldn't stop a Struts release) or its a
1.3 issue and therefore shouldn't prevent a 1.2.x release.

Also as a note - the "release" target in the 1.2.x ant build doesn't now
include anything from the sandbox - whereas I believe 1.2.4 did include the
"contrib" stuff.

2)  Bug 33355 - computeURLWithCharEncoding doesn't encodes the &
I'm having difficulty understanding this bugzilla ticket properly, but I
tried this out and couldn't re-create the issues its talking about and
therefore I don't think it should prevent a release.

3) Bug 34445 - use charsets given by browser for form field encodings
This is dependant on a release of Commons FileUpload and I think we should
ship without it, rather than waiting for FileUpload - we can always do
another 1.2.x version once FileUpload has been release.

Niall

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Martin Cooper" <martinc@apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 5:22 PM

> The reason I didn't roll the release last weekend is because we still have
> three issues on the release page that need to be resolved, one way or
> another. One of these is in the sandbox, but since it's an issue that bit
> me in my day job, I was hoping we could resolve it, along with the other
> two.



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@struts.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@struts.apache.org


Mime
View raw message