struts-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Struts Wiki] Trivial Update of "StrutsOverDrive" by TedHusted
Date Sun, 03 Apr 2005 14:02:45 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by TedHusted:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsOverDrive

      * Agility, a C# port of Commons Chain of Responsibility.
      * Nexus, an application controller built over Agility.

- For More see http://204.157.11.160/docs/display/OVR/Home
+ For more, visit the offsite [http://204.157.11.160/docs/display/OVR/Home OverDrive wiki].

  ----

@@ -36, +36 @@

  "Is there a relationship between Over``Drive Agility and the unreleased Agility package
in Commons Chain?"

- The major relationship is that Ted likes the name Agility, and isn't planning to have any
more children. Forman named all of his kids George. Likewise, Ted is naming all of his new
projects Agility. :)
+ :) The major relationship is that Ted likes the name Agility, and isn't planning to have
any more children. Foreman named all of his kids George. Likewise, Ted is naming all of his
new projects Agility. :)

  But, seriously, the whiteboard Agility package in Commons Chain suggests that we use CoR
as the basis for a request/response front controller. Over``Drive is building just such an
application controller under the name Nexus. But, to build Nexus, first we needed a C# port
of CoR. Chain of Responsibility is such a mouthful, we're calling our port of CoR "Agility"
instead.

@@ -57, +57 @@

  Over``Drive is a whiteboard proposal and unreleased software. Posts should be made to the
Struts DEV list, with the keyword "[Over``Drive]" in the subject line.

- Before posting, please be sure to review the material on the (offsite) Over``Drive wiki
at [http://204.157.11.160/docs/display/OVR/Home].
+ Before posting, please be sure to review the material on the offsite [http://204.157.11.160/docs/display/OVR/Home
OverDrive wiki].

  ----