struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: setupItems posted to Bugzilla
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 22:44:12 GMT
There's no difference to me, I'm a guy that is constantly upgrading to
the latest versions of everying... but some organizations are anal about
upgrading.  My company won't move off 1.1, and probably won't for
another few months.  Now, we may go right to 1.3, I don't know :)

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect