struts-dev mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject Nightly builds
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 04:55:34 GMT
Does anyone know who, or more appropriately, "why" the (maven) nightly build
dir got zapped?

/www/cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-struts/maven/nightly

I received a rather disturbing email this morning.  My cron job failed
because it could not find the nightly directory that I've been building and
uploading daily.  This is required as the Apache hardware is not available
last I heard.

The disturbing part of it is that I did not receive an email from anyone
asking if I mind or even to just give me a heads up.  I truly hope that this
was just an accident and someone forgot to let me know.  If disk space is
the issue, I would be happy to make these nightlies available somewhere
else.

Any ideas?

--
James Mitchell