struts-dev mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <craig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [shale] Re: Struts Shale
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 00:37:58 GMT
The only problem I have with "wizard" is that it implies a serial
forwards-backwards flow.  I can see cases for dialogs :-) with
branches in them.  (It's the same reason I took standard "next" and
"previous" methods back out of the API ... the concept doesn't always
apply.

To me, the lifetime of the state information is the key distinguishing
feature to this gadget -- so if we don't like "dialog" then maybe some
name around that idea would be more appropriate.

Craig