struts-dev mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <craig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [shale] Minor patch to shale-use-cases
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:47:05 GMT
On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:26:23 -0500, Sean Schofield
<sean.schofield@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here's a quick patch to get it working with newest version of MyFaces.

Was there supposed to be an attachment here?

> BTW, this patch seems to update the entire web.xml file instead of the
> portion I meant to change.  Did I do something wrong with the SVN
> patch (I'm somewhat new to SVN) or is that just the nature of how the
> file is constructed.

Sounds like that might be a line-endings issue.

The current build.xml for struts-shale-usecases uses the same
technique I did with the Struts-Faces integration library to deal with
MyFaces.  It required uncommentng the listener registration that
MyFaces needs (target "static.myfaces") and copies in a couple of
extra libraries (target "libraries.myfaces").  The former task is done
with Ant's <replace> target.

I haven't tried this recently with MyFaces; I'll make sure it still works.

> sean

Craig