struts-dev mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <craig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please help me find the latest shale src in SVN
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:15:31 GMT
On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:10:31 -0500, Sean Schofield
<sean.schofield@gmail.com> wrote:
> If I would like to look at the latest shale code, which project should
> I checkout through SVN?  Is it still part of the struts project?
> Also, I'm assuming that there aren't any branches for Shale yet and
> that its part of the trunk.

It is in the Struts SVN tree, in the sandbox.  For anonymous checkout,
you'll want to grab:

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/sandbox/trunk

The subdirectories of interest are:
* struts-shale (the framework)
* struts-shale-mailreader (mail reader app converted to be Shale based)
* struts-shale-test (unit testing framework)
* struts-shale-usecases (more comprehensive example app)

> TIA,
>
> sean

Craig