struts-dev mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <craig...@gmail.com>
Subject Adjustments to Struts Nightly Builds
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2005 06:28:00 GMT
I've adjusted the scripts for the Struts nightly builds to use
Martin's new "current" pseudo-project (thanks Martin!), to minimize
problems in the face of all the restructuring that is currently going
on.  As a side effect of this change, the source distribution for
Struts will now contain all the sources in "current", instead of just
the "core/trunk" part we used to get.  This seems to make more sense
now that it's necessary to cross over all these subprojects in order
to get a nightly binary.  However, the source distro is now
substantially bigger (22mb versus 7.6mb).

I'm also assuming that running "ant clean dist" in the "core" trunk is
still the right command to build the nightly binary releases.  Let me
know if you'd prefer something different.

Craig