struts-dev mailing list archives

From Dakota Jack <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New Struts subproject: Shale
Date Sun, 23 Jan 2005 21:13:15 GMT
At the risk of being flamed, might I ask if this debate, vote,
whatever was public or limited to the PMC?  And, might I ask if this
was sub rosa (so to speak), is that typical?  I do not mean to suggest
anything but merely to gather information about the processes, since
these processes impact my use of Struts and my business decisions.
Thanks.

Jack

<snip>
On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 13:03:02 -0800 (PST), Martin Cooper
<martinc@apache.org> wrote:
> The Apache Struts team is pleased to announce the adoption of its latest
> subproject, Struts Shale, a JSF-based framework.
</snip>

--

~Dakota Jack~

~Native Proverb~

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based
on this message or any information herein. If you have received this