struts-dev mailing list archives

From Dakota Jack <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Struts 1.3.0-dev build available
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 10:51:09 GMT
Hi, Joe,

Awesome!  Can you wax eloquent on what the use of the ActionContext is
here?  What "values" do you mean?  I assume you mean values associated
with the instantiation of various Struts classes?  I don't know what
you mean, obviously.

Jack

<snip>
On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:44:56 -0600, Joe Germuska <Joe@germuska.com> wrote:
> The main issue/question/hitch/dilemma now is to figure out how to
> deal with the historical fact that values were stored in request or
> session scope, but now are intended to be stored in the
> ActionContext.
</snip>

--

~Dakota Jack~

~Native Proverb~

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based
on this message or any information herein. If you have received this