struts-dev mailing list archives

From Dakota Jack <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject 1.3 and ActionForm
Date Sun, 09 Jan 2005 18:42:34 GMT
Recently I read where there was some move afoot to alter the
"attachment" of ActionForm to the framework.  I cannot find that.  Can
someone fill me in on plans with ActionForm in 1.3 or even before 1.3?
 Thanks.

Jack

--

~Dakota Jack~

~Native Proverb~

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based
on this message or any information herein. If you have received this