struts-dev mailing list archives

From Dakota Jack <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Coupling, Struts and JSF
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 15:15:54 GMT
I realize it was an answer, Jan.  My question, however, is whether
there is a problem when someone does not chain actions and whether
there is not a way to avoid doubling actions or whether there is a
real problem.  Is that unreasonable?  Or, are we just supposed to
assume there is some imagined problem at the root of needing to change
an entire archetecture?

Jack

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 07:32:56 -0000, JAN.Cumps@intl.pepsico.com
<JAN.Cumps@intl.pepsico.com> wrote:
> Dakota,

~Dakota Jack~

~Native Proverb~

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based
on this message or any information herein. If you have received this