struts-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Germuska <...@Germuska.com>
Subject Re: access?
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2005 14:02:17 GMT
At 11:23 AM +0000 1/18/05, Krupa Vyaghra wrote:
>Dear Craig,
>
>Is it possible for a non contributer to have access to the CVS? I am
>a silent participent of this list for my keen interest in Struts and
>its future direction. For all the links that I get, I cannot see the
>contents.
>I avoided posting this message and wrote this mail because I didn't
>want to flood many inboxes with a question that does not need
>attention of all people.

Struts has switched to using Subversion (SVN) instead of CVS, but the
SVN repository continues to be publicly available for read-only
access.

Please see http://struts.apache.org/acquiring.html#SourceCode

CVS users will find SVN pretty easy to absorb, although there are a
few differences.  In general (to me) it definitely feels like an
improvement.  The best reference on SVN is
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.1/index.html  Eclipse users may want
to install the "subclipse" plugin.

Joe

--