struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan Mehio" <alan_me...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject RE: 1.3 and ActionForm
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 20:46:30 GMT
The other way I see it is that, we are moving from dealing with HTML pages
into pure java coding with very clean architecture and separation of tiers.
All done in Java. Silver Stream Application server has the property to
generate client listener and so on. Now we have complete tools all done in
java.