struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: Bug in DownloadAction?
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 23:46:24 GMT
That's a good point Alan!  Even if I wasn't kidding with that comment
(which I was), I wouldn't have any reason to b**ch now! :)

Then again, it is my astounding intellect that allowed me to see right
to the heart of the problem in a way that no one possibly could have in
a million years, so the world owes me a debt of gratitude.

Do I even have to say I'M JOKING this time?!? :)

I mean about the owing me part of course, the rest is true ;-)

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect