struts-dev mailing list archives

From BaTien Duong <batien.du...@dbgroups.com>
Subject Re: "Use Cases" Example Webapp for the Shale proposal
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 16:48:32 GMT
Hello Craig:

Good work. Thanks for your effort. We always wish to have more than 24
hours a day. I wish to have some spare time to get back to this.

One quick question about the framework: What is the appropriate tool to
use for configuration in different tiers? I thought Jsf is appropriate
in the presentation tier. The business tier and integration tier can
live in different servers separate from the server of the presentation
tier. (I currently use Spring IoC for the configuration of these tiers).
>From a glance at your javadoc, you make Jsf as *the* configuration tool
for DAO layer. Should it be appropriate to use chain of request/response
framework to connect the tiers?

Thanks

BaTien
DBGROUPS