struts-dev mailing list archives

From David Graham <grahamdavid1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Any support for migrating to JIRA?
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2005 19:22:52 GMT
Just to prevent confusion, I am using the term "free" as the FSF defines
it: http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/free-sw.html.  I am aware that JIRA is
provided at *no cost* to Apache but it is certainly not free software.

I have nothing against JIRA; it's probably a fine product.  I just find it
more interesting to support other free software projects while working on
code at Apache.

David