struts-dev mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [shale] Problems with mail reader
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 16:50:07 GMT
Ok, here's what I just checked in...

 - deprecated maven target (current/apps) "apps:build-all", use "dist"

In shuffling the mailreader example apps around, the package naming was
changed.  I have locally modified the sandbox/struts-shale-mailreader
sources so that everything builds now with Ant, but these changes will break
Craig's nightly build.

Also, I couldn't find a struts.jar or struts-core.jar property or classpath
entry in the build.xml for the shale mailreader app.  I'm not sure how
Craig's build is referencing them, but adding it allows me to:

current/sandbox/struts-shale-mailreader > ant dist

I *have not* committed the changes to shale mailreader sources.  Since I
can't see or change Craig's build for shale stuff, here is what I did:

  http://cvs.apache.org/~jmitchell/svn-diff.txt

I haven't tried it with myfaces, but jsfri works for me.  Here's my
user.home/build.properties:

# ---- struts-core -------

compile.deprecation  = true
apache.home    = D:/home/jmitchell/apache_home
maven.repo              = C:/Documents and
Settings/jmitchell/.maven/repository

commons-beanutils.jar =
${maven.repo}/commons-beanutils/jars/commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar
commons-digester.jar =
${maven.repo}/commons-digester/jars/commons-digester-1.6.jar
commons-fileupload.jar =
${maven.repo}/commons-fileupload/jars/commons-fileupload-1.0.jar
commons-logging.jar  =
${maven.repo}/commons-logging/jars/commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
commons-validator.jar =
${maven.repo}/commons-validator/jars/commons-validator-1.1.3.jar
jakarta-oro.jar   = ${maven.repo}/oro/jars/oro-2.0.7.jar
servlet.jar    = ${maven.repo}/servletapi/jars/servletapi-2.3.jar
xerces.jar    = ${maven.repo}/xml-apis/jars/xml-apis-2.0.2.jar
antlr.jar    = ${maven.repo}/antlr/jars/antlr-2.7.2.jar

#checkstyle.jar    = /Java/checkstyle-2.4/checkstyle-all-2.4.jar
#pmd.home     = /Java/Programs/SourceForge/pmd-1.2.1

chain.home              = ${maven.repo}/commons-chain/jars
commons-chain.jar       = ${chain.home}/commons-chain-1.0.jar

# needed for struts-shale
commons-collections.jar =
${maven.repo}/commons-collections/jars/commons-collections-3.1.jar
#jsf.home                = ${maven.repo}/jsf/jars/jsf-1_1_01
struts.jar              = ${maven.repo}/struts/jars/struts-1.3.0-dev.jar
jsf-api.jar             = ${maven.repo}/jsf/jars/jsf-api-1.1.jar
jsf-impl-1.1            = ${maven.repo}/jsf/jars/jsf-impl-1.1.jar
mailreader.jar          =
${maven.repo}/struts/jars/struts-mailreader-1.3.0-dev.jar
servlet-api.jar         =
${maven.repo}/servletapi/jars/servletapi-2.4-20040521.jar
jsp-api.jar             = ${maven.repo}/jspapi/jars/jsp-api-2.0-20040521.jar

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.