struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release planning (was Re: Shale vs. Struts-Chain)
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 03:55:58 GMT
At first, we were listing the ones that were going to held over to 1.3.x and leaving out the
JavaServer Faces ones (that don't apply to the core).

I just finished adding the others, so that the tallies match (13 each as of now). There are
four remaining that I'll try to resolve in the morning, which have my userid in the status
column.

-Ted.