struts-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Germuska <...@Germuska.com>
Subject Re: Status: 1.2.5
Date Sat, 16 Oct 2004 03:33:58 GMT
At 10:13 PM -0400 10/15/04, James Mitchell wrote:
>What I need:
>-----------
>Can someone put together a perl/python/shell/whatever script that can
>iterate over the entire repository and replace all of our cvs keywords with
>svn appropriate ones?

I can do this, but a quick googling didn't turn up any specifics on
what the change should be.

I believe some recent discussion about replacing all keyword tags
with just "$Id$" had no strong opponents and a few in favor -- does
SVN use the same syntax?

I can do the search/replace/commit using BBEdit in ten or fifteen
minutes, tops as soon as I get a few confirmations...

Joe

--
Joe Germuska
Joe@Germuska.com