struts-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Bathje <...@ntsource.com>
Subject Re: Conversion from CVS to Subversion Complete
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 14:04:57 GMT
Hi all.

Is there a "viewcvs.cgi" equivalent for the SVN Repository? I realize I
can open the url in a browser and view the latest revision, but I liked
that you could see the history on the CVS version.

In case its not clear what I am talking about:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/trunk/ (in a browser)
vs.
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-struts/

thanks,