struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem Issue Roadmap
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2004 13:48:13 GMT
If you're a Commons Committer already, just add your name to the roster, and have at it :)

Essentially, make sure that it would be ready for release, and then float a vote to promote
it.

Once it's promoted, we can roll a release and move the Struts 1.3.x dependencies (if we are
ready to declare the HEAD 1.3.x).