struts-dev mailing list archives

From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Struts and JSR-168 portlets
Date Sun, 03 Oct 2004 14:55:47 GMT
Xavier,

You will need a Struts bridge to do so.  Jetspeed 2
(Portals Apache) has such a bridge.  Due to issues
with the handling the servlet request, J2's bridge
requires an implementation of a ServletContextProvider
interface to provide access to the portal
implementation servlet context.  J2's sample
application runs the Strust Mail Demo is the context
of the portal.

J2 is available from CVS at portals.apache.org and
uses pluto for its portlet container.

Hope this helps.